MEDA x Mind in London Youth Initiative helps vulnerable young people uncover their potential, overcome obstacles, strive to reach their goals and realise their dreams.
Since Covid, the statistics on the mental health of the most vulnerable in our society are even more alarming. At MEDA we want to play a role in doing all we can to support, drive awareness and bring attention to the challenge and encourage others to engage in any way they can.
MEDA is delighted to have partnered with Mind in London, the leading mental health charity, to launch an initiative to support young people who are currently suffering in silence. The London Youth Initiative will raise funds for them to come together with their peers to learn and practice a sport or activity (basketball, boxing, dance, football and martial arts, among others), make friends with who they can share their experiences and receive ongoing support, advice and encouragement. Alongside, Mind in London will be present to assist them in building a sense of increased self-worth and confidence.
You can donate to MIND in London by simply adding a donation at the checkout stage of your purchase. Any amount, large or small will help make a difference. We thank you for your generosity.
Where does your money go when you donate to this MEDA x Mind London Youth Initiative?
● £50 pays for a sports coach for an hour session
● £100 pays for a sports coach for a two hour session
● £120 pays for equipment rental for 8 sessions
● £150 pays for a pitch or hall space for an hour
● £200 pays for healthy refreshments and snacks for participants at the session and to take home
● £300 pays for a pitch or hall space for two hours
● £440 pays for one session for 2 hours for 10 young people